søndag 18. januar 2015

A Brave New Year

Everyone is constantly on the move, 2015 will be a bit more than 2014 for my part. This year, I need to get more things done. For the first time, I will be searching for a long term job and start to be more and more independent.

You see, freedom and independence is not free it cost money, blood, energy and most importantly courage. Being independent is a huge leap forward, and in a few short years, I will be away from my current comfort zone.

Life is unfair, just be depending on which country you was born into, it gives you an unfair advantage if you think about it. What is important for every human being, is to live their life to the fullest and go for your dreams. Every second of suffering and pain would be paid off, the second your dream is your reality.

For me, this year is going to be different. A new comfort zone must be drawn and overlapping the 2014 comfort zone.

I wish all my viewers a good health and a good 2015.
A bright day, may your life be as bright.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar